Sunday, August 12, 2007

Me is 'Kaki Bangku'? Not!!!!

Have been working from mondays to fridays.....have been sleeping early from mondays to thursdays....friday and saturday nights are the only time i can afford to stay up late since I am able to piggg the whole of next morning. But I was wrong................................................
Not only was I forced to wake up early today, I am suppose to participate in the GE GLP Futsal tournament. Futsal is such a beautiful game but with me in it, it would just look like putting a Bonsai plant in the middle of a tulips plantation---> totally lost!! Still don't get what I mean? Okay, I SUCK in futsal/football!!!! Hence, I woke up this morning dreading to go to that place, thinking of possible 'emergency' excuses to give. But my conscience wouldn't allow me to do so considering the fact that I was assigned to be the team captain (....again, was forced into this position...ahh babiii!!)
So I got my lazy bum there and help out with the preparations. While doing so, I was eyeing the guests that arrived; identifying the potential people who were probably going to trash us later. When the GE Engine Services, GE Healthcare, GEMAC and GE Indonesia players arrived, my jaws fell to the ground. They're obviously seasoned players, with proper futsal boots, gloves and jerseys. They even have their dedicated team futsal windbreakers for crying out loud!! As for our team, we don't even have our own jersey. Instead, we wore our GLP shirt. Shitz.............

The first team we played against was GE Engine Services (GEESM). As team captain, I felt I have the responsibility to bring up the team spirit. We all knew we're going to get trashed. So, what's the objective of today's game I asked them? *silences* We're NOT LOSING BY DOUBLE DIGITS! L0lz. Everyone then started laughing and we got a little less tensed. When the game started, surprisingly everyone played alright! To make things better, we even scored the first goal. That's where everyone got a little 'gungho'!!! And then GEESM managed to tie the score............then scored the second goal...............................................................and then the third...............and then......the whistle went off. It was the end of the game. @_______@ Everyone got so depressed! One of us even cried while the other started punching the wall in the toilet. It's because we knew we could win the match. Such dissapointment...................... Oh wait, I was Kidding~~~~ We were all fine and happy with it as we were able to sustain our objective~No double-digit~

The next game we played was against GE Healthcare. This game was FUN. Why? Because we WON!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHA....We changed our formation and it worked tremendously! The match ended at 2-0 and we went back satisfied. While resting after the game, something hit me in the mind. I was enjoying myself back there. Futsal was actually fun........and i did not sucked as I thought i would. Hmm.........maybe i've underestimated myself before this. I'm not the Kaki Bangku I was before. Lolz

*Will load the pics once I get them from corporate*


After the tiring event I met up with Nat to take the BAT goodies, went home to take a bath and head to church. Went dinner with parents at The Curve. Forgot the name of the restaurant but it basically serves seafood. Kanasai! Luckily they have chicken too.


*Grilled Chicken*

*Classic Chicken Chop*