Wednesday, September 2, 2009

1 Year~

Today marks my 1 year working in the company. Nothing to shout about, only went supper with T eating curry mee wtf and wondering how fast time flies...... from Kuantan to Penang and now back in PJ.... gonna do my first year sign off and hope it will be fine..... I was kinda freaked out from what happened to the previous MT but now I'm keeping an open mind... let whatever come, come la..... I have enough train tracks on my forehead d.... My last resort is to find a sugarmummy/daddy who expires in a year anyways.... so no worries, i will survive...

I realised there're not much things to look forward to in life.... study study study, work work work, then wait to kick the bucket..... not sure what I want now..... actually I do.... I want an Iphone 3gs... ..... I wanna go for a holiday.... I want new sets of headphones.... I wanna watch The Ugly Truth..... I wanna get a new car........ but in the end I'm still not sure what I really need....... ok la... sleep.

1 comment:

jillies said...

everyone's like that, no? :)

you'll figure out soon enough.