Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hey You


Hey you.....Did I tell you that you're beautiful tonight...
and Hey you... Did I tell you that you're everything to me...
and every time I look into your eyes I see your beauty deep inside..
and every time I look into your eyes I feel the wonders of your world..
Hey You, did I tell you that you're beautiful to me...
and Hey you.. if we can only fly away just for a while...
and every time I look into your eyes I see your beauty deep inside...
and every time I look into your eyes I feel the wonders of your world...
and Hey you, I hear your laughter resonating in my mind yea..
and Hey you, would you tell me that you'd stay just for a while...
and every time I look into your eyes I see your beauty deep inside...
and every time I look into your eyes I never want to turn away..........

No comments: