Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gluttony


Things have been pretty bad recently........feeling miserable, pressured and worst of all, I have to suppress them.......... as a result my body started to take it's course of nature and poor me started to crave for sweet sinful food....chocolates, donuts and more chocolates.......not only will I gain weight, pimples will start popping out again.... this sucks....






I wanna be like him......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I don't wanna be like him.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey dear, wats wrong? drop me a msg or call anytime yea.

p.s. thanx a bunch for the graduation bear! a real sweet heart! :)

Shaun said...

hey hey... nothing much la...just stressed up....finals coming....

You're most welcome for the bear..... and my grad is in a couple of months too... *hint hint*