Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cutie Jack

My cousins from Klang, BU and Singapore visited us on Saturday afternoon. I always dread and am lazy in attending family meet-ups but this time it was alright since it'll be the first time I meet my mixed angmo-cina nephew, Jack Wigmore. Super 'gute' and extremely adorable. Mind you, this is coming from a walking-enabled-child-hater/ disliker (no such word but wtf la). When I first saw him, his big innocent baby eyes sparkled and instantly stunned me! He's those type of baby you see in diaper commercials with soft white skin and big big eyes. Plus, he is those who do not cry....only sit around and staring in curiosity. His parents are so lucky and I can't wait to see him grow up breaking girls' hearts. I am jealous. I am jealous!


p.s No I am not a paedophile.

1 comment:

*wS* said...

so cute !!!!!now i noe wat u mean!