Thursday, November 8, 2007

~Changes~

Have you ever realised that your taste on food, fashion, girls, guys, and everything else under the sun has changed over the years while you were growing up?


Well for me, I've only realised that recently. When I was young I really hated seafood. Now, all I ever wanna eat are ONLY prawn, crab and fish. Nah, just kidding..seafood still STINKS!! Lolz. Okay, seriously I realised I did changed a little in my fashion sense. I no longer think striking coloured tops are a mere cry for attention. Now i really think they look hot! [or am I lack of attention...............................] I now realised wearing sleeveless or singlets are nice......but you have got to have a nice body.....It still sucks seeing an 'unfortunate' build guy wearing a singlet with his bulu-bulu sticking out from his armpits......and the worst would be when he sweats...... smells like vineger and salt chips...............hahahahaha..................

As for food wise, chinese food is 'kang ta lok'= swallowable now....haha.....FYI, I really hated chinese food when I was young........Instead, only burgers, fries, steaks and steam vege are the only things I classified as food. Now, I still hate chinese rice and dishes.....but at least i've improved.. I love bbq pork slice (bak gua)....I always craved for HOkkien noodles.......Chee cheong fun is yummy.....Ampang Young Tau Foo *drools*.......and Esquire Kitchen's food (eggplant and sweet sour soup) rocks!

Okay I'm not finished about food yet............somehow I prefer ketchup to chilli sauce now.....it maybe normal to you....but i was really bummed about it....I used to think that ketchup was only for kids.....and I didn't like it anyway because it's sour. Now, I take 2 saucers whenever I go McD....pressed once for chilli sauce....and pressed like 3-5 times for ketchup.........*jilat jilat*... wtf!

The most apparent change I noticed is my constant cravings for desserts. Omg..... brownies.... ice cream....... pancakes.......... waffles...................... I was never really a dessert person before. I only liked solid food like pizza or chips....something salty....now I would crave for something sweet......maybe my sweet tooth is finally growing.........



~Banana Puding~

~Pancake~

~Waffle World~

2 comments:

*wS* said...

I LOVE desserts! ohh those pics make me craving for MORE!

Lazy Smurf said...

omg...for once you are faster than me posting comment on his blog..crap..yeah...since you all like desserts so much i shall spend you all Paddington House of Pancakes....if i lose another 10KGs...:D